PodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder Specifications:
- Number of input channels 4 (mono/stereo)
- Number of output channels 1 (headphone Å~ 4)
- MIC XLR jacks: (2: HOT)
- Smartphone connection jack: TRRS mini jack (4 contacts, TIP: L, RING1: R,RING2: GND, SLEEVE: MIC)
- USB: USB Type-C (audio interface and mass storage functions)
- Note: Use a USB cable that supports data transfer. USB bus power is supported.
- DC 5 V USB Type-C (for power supply)
- Headphones 3.5 mm stereo mini
- Phantom power +48 V
- Recorder: Formats: WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, mono/stereo
- Recording media: 4 GB−32 GB SDHC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher);64 GB−512 GB SDXC-compliant cards (Class 10 or higher)
- Audio interface 44.1 kHz, 16-bit, 2-in/2-out
- Power 2 AA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
- We recommend using NiMH AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A (USB bus power is supported.)
- Est. continuous operation time using batteries: Recording 44.1 kHz/16-bit/4ch audio to SD card (when 48 V is OFF and headphone impedance is 63 Ω)
- Alkaline batteries: about 4 hours
- NiMH batteries (1900 mAh): about 4.5 hours
- Lithium batteries: about 9 hours
- The above values are approximate.• Continuous battery operation times were determined using in-house testing methods. They will vary greatly according to use conditions.
- External dimensions: 112 mm (W) Å~ 155 mm (D) Å~ 47 mm (H)Weight (unit only) 290 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.