Looking for an effects pedal loop switcher that actually leaves some space on your pedalboard for your effects pedals? Check out the EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things Pedalboard Reconciler. There's a lot going on here — Swiss Things combines two true bypass, Flexi-Switch enabled effects loops, AB-Y functionality (with transformer-isolated outputs), a buffered tuner output, a 20dB clean boost, and an expression pedal jack for volume control. One effects loop is unbuffered for best operation with fuzzes and other finicky pedals, the other effects loop is buffered and intended for reverbs, delays, and other time-based effects. With this many routing options and handy functions, the EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things Pedalboard Reconciler may be the key to creating your ideal pedalboard rig.
- Compact utility pedal features effects loop switching, clean boost, AB-Y routing, and more
- Flexi-Switch switching allows for latching or momentary operation
- Expression pedal input allows you to control volume without using a tone-sucking volume pedal
- One loop is unbuffered for best operation with certain fuzz pedals
- Other loop is buffered for maximum signal integrity
- AB-Y switching with transformer-isolated outputs is perfect for two-amp guitar rigs
- Adds a lot of functionality to your pedalboard without taking up lots of space
- Clean boost with up to 20dB of gain may eliminate your need for a separate boost pedal
- Type: Pedal Loop Switcher, Boost, AB-Y
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x 1/4" (returns)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (A/B out), 2 x 1/4" (sends), 1 x 1/4" (tuner out), 1 x 1/4" (volume expression)
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 40mA
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 5.65"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDSWIS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.