You hold in your hands the instruction manual for the EarthQuaker Devices Pyramids Flanger. Well, a reproduction, actually. The original dates to 138 BC and lives behind layers of bulletproof glass in the Ark of the Covenant Jamie Stillman keeps in his basement. Pyramids is built upon the same proprietary DSP architecture as the Avalanche Run, only this time it͛s way flangier. Pyramids is a stereo flanging Device with five presets, eight flanger modes, tap tempo, tap subdivision via the Rate & Tap mini-toggle, a multifunction Modify control, positive and negative Feedback, and a variable Mix control, which is something you don͛t see on a flanger every day. Pyramids has six knobs, three switches, two footswitches, and five jacks.
Built upon the same proprietary DSP architecture as the smash-hit Avalanche Run, Pyramids is a Stereo Flanging Device with five user-definable presets (a first for any EarthQuaker Devices pedal!), eight flanger modes, tap tempo, tap subdivision via the Rate & Tap mini-toggle, a multifunction Modify control, positive and negative feedback, and a variable Mix control, which is something you don’t see on a flanger every day.
Pyramids “Activate” footswitch features EarthQuaker Devices’ exclusive Flexi-Switch™ technology. This relay-based true-bypass switching platform allows for momentary or latching operation, making it easier than ever to engage the effect to bedazzle individual notes or phrases! For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch to activate the effect and tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, simply hold down the footswitch for as long as you’d like to use the effect.
Pyramids’ Trigger Up/Down modes allow for Side Chain Flanging, in which an external control source (drum machine, sequencer, CV) may be used to trigger the flanger while you play another instrument! In this configuration, the primary instrument is routed through the Right Input and Right Output while the control source is patched into the Left Input.
To accommodate any input source, Pyramids includes stereo input and outputs which allow for a variety of routing options onstage or in the studio. Routing possibilities include. Also, Pyramids’ Manual control may be modulated in all modes via expression pedal (sold separately). The knobs are Manual, Rate, Width, Mix, Feedback, and Modify. We͛re going to tell you what they do more than once, because while they generally affect similar parameters, they react differently in each mode.
EarthQuaker Devices EQDPYRA Pyramids Activate Footswitch Features :-
- True-Stereo flanging Device built upon the same groundbreaking proprietary DSP architecture as the massively popular Avalanche Run
- Five user-definable presets. a first for any EarthQuaker Devices pedal
- Tap tempo subdivision via the Rate & Tap mini-toggle
- Multifunction Modify control
- Variable Mix control; a rarity on a flanger pedal
- Positive and Negative feedback with Eight flanger modes
- Expression control over “Manual” control available in all modes
- Side Chain Flanging allows the effect to be triggered by an external control source in Trigger Up and Trigger Down modes
- Stereo inputs and outputs for flexible routing
- EarthQuaker Devices’ exclusive Flexi-Switch technology
- True bypass, Silent relay-based switching, All-analog dry signal path, All-digital wet signal path
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response Includes 9v DC power supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.