Ready to cook some tubes? Then put the EarthQuaker Devices Plumes between your guitar and amp. Armed with JFET op-amps, this high-headroom OD is chock-full of chime and clarity. Three different modes enable you to inject grind into your playing with symmetrical LED clipping, goose your amp with a wide-open op-amp clean boost, or give yourself a transparent dirty boost with asymmetrical silicon diode clipping. And once you dial in your clipping voice, you can mold it to perfection with a fine-tuned Tone control. What’s more, EarthQuaker Devices’ Flexi-Switch enables you to use momentary- and latching-style switching simultaneously. If you want your amp to sing with well-sculpted lows, focused mids, and ultra-clear highs, Plumes is your one-way ticket to tonal nirvana.
- JFET op-amp-based overdrive with loads of headroom, chime, and clarity
- Makes a dirty amp sing with well-sculpted lows, focused mids, and ultra-clear highs
- Symmetrical LED clipping mode injects grind into your playing
- Wide-open op-amp clean boost pushes a clean amp into restrained breakup
- Asymmetrical silicon diode clipping produces a familiar yet transparent dirty boost
- Fine-tuned Tone knob is useful throughout its entire range
- Flexi-Switch enables the use of momentary- and latching-style switching simultaneously
- Pedal Type: Medium Gain Overdrive
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 25mA
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDPLUMV1USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.