A re-creation of the rare Park Fuzz Sound pedal released by Jim Marshall's Park Amplification company in 1968, the EarthQuaker Devices Park Fuzz delivers timeless classic-rock distortion. According to the legend EarthQuaker Devices told us when they visited Sweetwater in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the original Tonebender series pedal featured a pair of unlabeled TO-1 package transistors. The original schematic wasn't much help, but careful scrutiny led the engineers at EarthQuaker Devices to select special NOS germanium transistors to play the part. In the resulting reissue, when you set the Fuzz control on the Park Fuzz to 12 o'clock, you get the creamy distortion of the original cranked all the way, and there's still plenty more fuzz tone on tap.
- A re-creation of the rare Park Fuzz Sound Mark III guitar effects pedal
- Based on Jim Marshall's original circuitry, but with added range and flexibility
- NOS germanium transistors deliver classic-rock, hairy yet smooth fuzz tone
- Volume knob (not found on the original) lets you set the input gain for added control
- Treble/Bass knob provides an extensive range of onboard tone shaping
- Pedal Type: Fuzz
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries: optional 1 x 9V
- Power Usage: 3mA
- Height: 2.25" with knobs
- Width: 2.50"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDPARK
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.