- Chaotic and unpredictable 3-voice synth/fuzz effects pedal for guitar and keyboard
- Glide mode for synth-like portamento effects
- Vibrato mode adds frequency modulation for added animation
- Square-wave voice creates aggressive fuzz effects
- Subharmonic generator can play one, two, or three octaves below your guitar's root note
- Master Oscillator voice can play one, two, or three octaves above your guitar's root note
- Dial in harmony effects with major thirds, fifths, minor sevenths, and more
- Silent relay-based switching with True Bypass operation
- All-analog signal path
- Pedal Type: 3-voice Guitar PLL Harmony
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC transformer isolated power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 25mA
- Height: 2.25" with knobs
- Width: 4.75"
- Depth: 5.65"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDDATA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.