At a Glance:
- New switching system is soft, silent, and built for life
- Hand-built by the pedal gurus at EarthQuaker Devices
- Based on the sound of a cranked Sunn power amp
- Harmonically rich tube tone
- One single knob dials in a wide range of distortion tones
- Responds to your guitar's volume and tone controls
- Relay-based soft touch switch is silent onstage and underfoot
Note: the Acapulco Gold v2 requires power. No signal will pass through the pedal without power.
- Pedal Type: Distortion
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass: Yes
- Power Source: 9V DC isolated power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 7mA
- Height: 2.25" with knob
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 4.75"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: EQDACAPV2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.