A modern nylon string for electric players.
With its modern looks and comfortable neck shape, the Yamaha NTX1 acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar makes it easier than ever for electric guitarists and steel-string players to explore the warm sounds of nylon-string guitar. And while at home in any setting, the NTX1 was designed with performing guitarists in mind.
It comes gig-ready with strap buttons and an onboard pickup system featuring advanced electronics. The NTX1 acoustic-electric nylon-string guitar provides the perfect way to expand your sonic palette, explore new textures, and love the way you sound—onstage, or anywhere else. Case sold separately.
- Modern looks and comfortable feel
- Designed for electric and steel-string players
- Advanced preamp and pickup system
- Solid spruce top
- Nato back, sides, and neck
- Walnut fingerboard
- Performance-friendly strap buttons
Add new sounds to the mix. Order today.
- Body type: Classical Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Laminated Nato
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle & nut: Other
- Pickup/preamp: Undersaddle piezo
- EQ/Tuner: 3-band
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Country of origin: China
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.