The KORG EK-50 L offers all the features of the popular EK-50 entertainer keyboard, but is equipped with high-volume speakers with twice the power of the original. Its high-output system can meet the needs of performing in a café or a small venue on its own, without relying on a PA. In addition to automatic accompaniment and the wealth of sounds from the EK-50, KORG has taken full advantage of the large speakers by adding sounds and backing styles for the latest dance music. Like the EK-50, the EK-50 L can run on batteries, making it easy to take on the road for performance.
Powerful speakers deliver twice the powerWith automatic accompaniment to instantly turn your playing into an entire ensemble, the EK-50 has become a go-to instrument for both beginners as well as advanced players. The EK50 L has the same great features, but double the speaker power. It has a specially designed speaker system that capable of delivering twice as much volume(*) as the EK-50, so you don't have to rely on a PA system. Like the EK-50, it can run on batteries, making it easy to take on the road for performance.
* Comparison based on sound pressure level (SPL).
Rubberized finish is sleek and durableThe chassis for the EK-50 L also features a black rubberized finish that is not only sleek, but durable and wear-resistant. It also features panel printing in two colors for easy viewing: red and white. When switching styles or fills, or using the ensemble functions, the increased legibility of the panel allows users to masterfully navigate their performance.
Additional sounds to support modern dance musicIn addition to the wide range of sounds already on the EK-50, EK-50 L adds new sounds and backing styles. Newly added are 87 preset sounds, 18 preset drum kits, and 24 keyboard sets that each combine four parts. These additions supplement the presets of the EK-50 to put more sounds at your fingertips. Also added are 10 backing pattern styles. The new sound additions emphasize the most current, modern dance music styles.
Free software bundleThe EK-50 L comes with an entire music software bundle. iZotope Ozone Elements not only lets you create songs but also features A.I.-powered mastering. Skoove software helps you improve your keyboard skills, and Reason Lite is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) allows you to immediately jump into recording your own music. Also included are software synths from KORG and other brands. This means that as soon as you get your hands on this keyboard, you'll have access to all the tools you need to begin creating the music you want to create.
- 61 velocity sensitive keys, 64 voices, over 702 sounds
- Built-in speakers with twice the volume of the EK-50
- Styles that support your performance
- Play back favorite songs on the instrument while performing
- Sounds: 790 sounds, 59 drum kits (including GM compatible sound sets)
- Keyboard sets: 200
- Styles: 290 presets
- 2 intros, 4 variations, 2 fills, 1 count in/break, 2 endings, syncro start/stop, tap tempo,
- Demo sSongs: 19 songs
- SPEAKER SYSTEM
- Amplification: 10W x 2
- Speaker: 120 mm Double Corn speaker x 2 (Bass reflex box system)
- SPL: 94dB (1W, 1m) * Two times the volume feeling of EK-50
- Weight: 8 kg/17.64 lbs. (without music rest and batteries)
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE
- KORG Gadget 2 Le (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Module (piano/keyboard sound module app)
- Included Software for Mac/Windows
- KORG Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- Skoove free 3 months trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZOTOPE Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering Plug-in Software)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.